Sunday, October 12, 2008

Week of October 12 - 18

There are a couple of things this week:

1). The midterm is posted online along with the study sheet. Please make sure you are done with the midterm by Saturday night. The study sheet can be accessed through Blackboard.

2). Cultural Event - the Cultural Event paper is due by October 31st (Halloween). I need to approve your cultural event prior to your attending to make sure that it is a qualifying event. If you haven't already, please email me with the cultural event that you are going to attend. I have sent out the two or three events I have been notified of. Beyond those event, I have not been notified of any others besides attending 'personal' events such as a different religion, or an event that is not public. So, in short, please attend a cultural event soon, and run it by me. :)

As always, I will be available all week in case there are any questions, or issues with the midterm. Good luck!!!!!

No comments: