Saturday, September 13, 2008

Starting Next Week......

Starting next week, I will be handling blog comments (from my end) a bit differently. I will be blogging on MY blog instead of commenting on your blogs individually. I really think that it is pertinent that you as students have interaction with one another and provoke thought in each other instead of interacting with me. Although I enjoy interacting with y'all, I get to interact with each of you during office hours and through email quite a bit. So, you will see me commenting on your blogs on my blog on both Tuesday's and Thursday's, so check my blog often. I will rarely comment on your blogs from this point forward, although I must admit, I do LOVE reading what y'all have to say.

As a reminder, your FIRST assignment is due on Friday, September 26th by 11:59pm. Please DO NOT wait until the last minute to turn in your papers. If there is an internet problem or submission problem and you end up turning your paper in late, you will receive a reduction in your grade no matter the excuse. I will be looking at the TIME down to the minute when papers are submitted. So please do me a favor, and yourself a favor, turn your papers in early.

REMINDER ABOUT 2nd ASSIGNMENT: Please read over the second assignment and start looking for Cultural Events to attend. Remember, the Cultural Event must be different from what you are currently a part of. I will be collecting events if you submit them to me, and putting together a list for the class.

Grades: I will be posting grades from last week either tonight or tomorrow. You should be able to access your quiz grades (which look GREAT from what I have seen so far) as well as your weekly grades from your discussions. If there are any questions about your grades, please email me.

No comments: