Saturday, September 27, 2008

Week of September 28th - October 4th

Here is what's on the Schedule and Participation Pages for this week:

***Review the Cultural Event Paper (read it over and find a Cultural Event - email me your Cultural Event for approval)


***Read Chapter 3 & 4


***Participate in this weeks discussion!

Answer 1 in each of your 3 posts at least 24 hours apart:

1).
Is it possible to perceive others without in some way judging or categorizing them? If so, how? If not, how can we make the judgments we do make more fair?

2).
Do you agree that men and women use language differently? In what areas?

3).
Pick one concept from the assigned readings that you found useful or interesting and discuss it.

Remember to post 2 responses to your colleagues blogs at least 24 hours apart.


I did receive your papers, all of which were on time. Good Job!!! A few pushed it to the bitter end, but all were within the time limit. It will take me a week or so to get those back to you, so expect an email with your attached paper containing notes. Once I send those out, which will all be at the same time, I will post a blog confirming that I sent out the papers.

No comments: